The first thing I notice is that the company receiving the most complaints, Forever Young Oregon LLC, received almost all of them in 2013. (Are they even still in business?).
The next thing I noticed is just how rampant the whole IRS/Bill collector scam still is. I hope that imposters posing as the IRS or bill collectors are getting a lot attention from the DOJ. It's amazing to me that people are still falling for this.
And what about all the ISP/cable/telecommunications providers? Inaccurate billing is far and away the #1 complaint among all of them (is it intentional?). My guess is that it has to do with all the new customer promos they use to get their foot in your door before they slowly stick it to you with that ever famous price creep. Is it really unreasonable to simply expect a provider to deliver good service at reasonable rates without the gimmicks? Or am I chasing unicorns?
Note for you Tableau geeks: The Top 10 complaints by selection retained it's % of total complaints using a filter with this table calc: RANK_UNIQUE(SUM([Number of Records])) <= 10
No comments:
Post a Comment